Following the terror attacks in Paris on friday, november 13, 2015 and to ensure the safety of our visitors, the museum is strictly applying the security measures decided by the french authorities.
The museum is fully opened.
The introduction of luggages (suitcases , including " cabin " and sacks) and motorcycle helmets is prohibited inside the museum.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and delay which may be caused by the extra security checks at the entrance.
6, place d'Iéna- 75116 Paris
Getting to the museum
- Line 9 : Iéna station
- Line 6 : Boissière station
- 63, Albert de Mun stop ou Iéna stop
- 82, Iéna stop
- 30, Kleber-Boissière stop
- 22, Kleber-Boissière stop
- 32, Albert de Mun or Iéna stop
- Station 4 Rue de Longchamp (n° 16007).
- Station 1 Rue Galilée (n° 16008).
Avenue d’Iéna / In front of the museum
Car Parks : Avenue Kléber, avenue George V (place de l’Alma).
Book your parking space with Parking City Pass : www.parkingsdeparis.com
Photographies are forbidden into the temporary exhibitions but allowed into the permanent collections (without any tripod or flash).